A S Ramsay are specialists in delivering industrial and commercial dilapidation work, to ensure the transition between old and new tenant is seamless. We understand the importance of returning the premises to its original state and ready for market quickly. This saves money and avoids gaps in rental periods.
A S Ramsay are experienced in working closely with Landlords, Dilapidations Surveyors, Property Management companies, Asset Managers, Solicitors and Tenants to ensure our building services team complete the works as per the survey report, in the time frame specified and to the required high standards.
Most leases detail the extent to which the tenant must keep the commercial property in repair and good order. They also usually require the tenant to re-decorate and remove any alterations made to the commercial property at the end of the lease.
Our expertise and detailed understanding of dilapidations works in the best interest of both landlords and occupiers. After all, it is in everyone’s interest that the property is returned in the right condition.
- Building works and repairs.
- Roof repairs.
- Protective roof coatings.
- Doors and windows replacement and repairs.
- Traditional timber or metal stud partitioning.
- Mezzanine floor removals and strip outs.
- Dry lining, partitions, plastering and rendering.
- Protective floor coatings.
- Shot blasting, floor preparation and concrete repairs.
- Suspended ceiling removal or refurbishment.
- Internal and external decoration.
- Floor coverings.
- Toilet / Wet room refurbishments and re-fits.
- Cladding Spraying.
- High power jet washing, Doff or Torc cleaning.
- Asbestos removal or encapsulation.
- Site clearance.
Key Staff Member: Alan Ramsay
Having assisted commercial tenants and landlords arrange their dilapidation works since I started A S Ramsay in 1996, I have developed a simple and efffective formula for economically carrying out the works to comply with the obligations of the Lease. Over the years, we have also been retained by many incomming tennants to subsequently fit out the properties thereafter. We can carefully program the works around key dates for moving out / in staff etc to provide a smooth transition with the aim of minimum disruption to your business. Give me a call to see how we can assist and guide you through this process.
firstname.lastname@example.org – 020 3176 0760